Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Blog???

Since my original blog is mostly devoted to reviewing Dan Phillips' great book, "The World-Tilting Gospel: Embracing a Biblical Worldview & Hanging on Tight", as well as posting about faith-related subjects and opinions, I felt that having a place to write about different things (everyday, not-necessarily-faith-related things) would be better.  It makes things less cluttered, too.

This blog will be more casual (kind of like jeans on Fridays). As always, these are my opinions and views. You may or may not agree, and that's fine either way. All comments will be moderated, but unless a comment is abusive, vulgar, spammy or trolly, I'll generally approve them. :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are abusive, vulgar, spammy or trolly WILL NOT be posted. Be respectful, even in disagreement, and remember that there are people on the other side of the computer screen.

If You Don't Know Where You're Going (You Might End Up Somewhere Else)

Greetings, y'all! 👋😄   The title is from a song, but it sort of sums up my life (or at least how some things in my life, like these bl...