Monday, January 1, 2024

Out With the Old (And In With the New)

Greetings, y'all! 👋😄 

As I write this, it's 10 minutes until midnight on December 31, 2023. We decided to spend New Year's Eve at home this year instead of going out. None of us are really in a "party" mood, and it's cheaper to stay home than it is to go out. 😉 

Looking back on 2023, I can say that we had a pretty good year (for the most part). We definitely had more ups than downs, and after back-to-back years with major hurricanes hitting Louisiana, it was a welcome relief when no storms threatened us this year. 🙌 Our youngest child turned 21 this year, and hubby and I marked 30 years of marriage. 👰🤵💞 

I'm looking forward to what 2024 brings. 😊 I'm sure there will be highs and lows, just like every other year. My prayer for 2024 is that whatever storms (literal or figurative) come our way, we'll weather them and emerge on the other side with the strength to keep going forward, and that I am able to continue to make personal progress in the areas of my life that need improvement. 🙏 

Out with the old, in with the new! Happy New Year! 

Be blessed, and be a blessing! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are abusive, vulgar, spammy or trolly WILL NOT be posted. Be respectful, even in disagreement, and remember that there are people on the other side of the computer screen.

If You Don't Know Where You're Going (You Might End Up Somewhere Else)

Greetings, y'all! 👋😄   The title is from a song, but it sort of sums up my life (or at least how some things in my life, like these bl...